Careers with Stephen Ministries
How Do I Apply?
Applying for full- or part-time work at Stephen Ministries is straightforward. Mail or fax your cover letter and résumé to:
Attention: Human Resources
2045 Innerbelt Business Center Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63114-5765
Additional Information . . .
- Please include information about your academic performance, starting with high school. We do not need transcripts, although you can provide them if you’d like.
- If you are interested in writing or editing, please send a variety of writing samples. These can be published articles, academic papers, or informal or personal writing.
- We do not accept applications by email. Since many of our staff members are involved in corresponding with constituents, your cover letter and résumé will serve as a sample of your business communication skills.
- People sometimes ask, “What positions do you have open?” At Stephen Ministries, we hire people—we don’t simply plug applicants into preset openings. We look for quality people who are a good fit for our mission, ministry, and culture. Then we create a place for them on our team. So if you’re a good fit for Stephen Ministries, we’ll make an opening for you!
- All our full- and part-time jobs are at the Stephen Ministries Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
Here is St. Louis